On Thursday, September 10th, 2021, the management of the Centre for distance learning Obafemi Awolowo University, released a letter of resumption to its students to complete their final examination.
The Letter read as thus;
At the instance of management center for distance learning, I write to inform you that students of the pre-degree programme are to resume from Monday, 21st September, 2020 in the following order:
– BCP COMBINATION ONLY: Monday, 21st September, 2020 (Time 8:00am).
–OTHER COMBINATION: Tuesday, 22nd September, 2020 (Time 8:00am).
To make this resumption as hitch free as possible in the face of the ongoing pandemic, the center has put various measures in place. These include:
1. Pedal operated hand wash machine.
2. Infrared Thermometers
3. Customized face masks, which students who do not come in with their own face masks can obtain at the cost of five hundred naira (#500) for a pair; and
4. Arrangements for social distancing in halls and classrooms.
In addition to the above, parents should kindly take note of the following items of information:
1. All returning students are to report in the school and not to their respective hostels.
2. Every student must obtain a clearance form from the school before being allowed into the hostel.
3. Students should come with light load.
4. All students must come to school with personal face masks and hand sanitizers which will be checked at the point of entry.
Finally, dear parents these are challenging times for every organization, management would therefore like to parents to support the center’s office aimed at keeping Covid-19 off its campus by donating face masks and hand sanitizers in the centre. These can be for through your wards or forwarded directly to the centre for distance learning Obafemi Awolowo University, Moro Campus. Your generosity will be greatly appreciated.
While we wish your wards great success in their upcoming exams, please accept the assurances of our highest regards.