Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajo has expressed sadly over the losses of some protesting youths attacked at Lekki Tollgate.
He also sends messages to members of the Nigeria Police that lost their lives too.
- Young Man Caught Stealing Phones at OAU ICT CENTER
- FG Reintroduces COVID-19 Restrictions, To Take Effect From Tuesday
- FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr
- Night or Day in Ogba Femi: The City That Never Sleeps
- (Photo) Amazing pictures from OAU 2019/2020 matriculation
In a short thread of his verified Twitter account, Osinbajo said: “My heart goes out to all the victims of the Lekki shootings, and also the policemen and all other men and women who lost their lives in the past few days in different parts of Lagos & other states.
“I spoke to some of those in hospital. The pain of these terrible events is palpable in our towns and cities, and some losses are irreplaceable, but we can and will get justice for all of them. I stand with Lagos & all other affected states in these trying times.
“We pray we will never see a repeat of these tragedies in Jesus name. God bless you all. – YO.”