The 2019 Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar has expressed his sympathy with the victims of the Lekki tollgate shooting in Lagos and urged President Buhari to address the nation.
The Lekki tollgate massacre on Tuesday evening is the bloodshed of unarmed #EndSARS protesters stranded at the protest ground due to an imposed curfew announced barely 4 hours to implementation.
In reaction to the attack, Atiku condemned the mass shooting orchestrated by the Nigerian army on the citizen, and also pleaded to the president to address the nation.
Still on lekki toll gate massacre, The former vice president shared a video on his IG page where he said, “I urge President Buhari to speak to the nation even as he speedily implements the demands laid out by our young compatriots.
Meanwhile, inside OAU media had previously reported that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo finally voiced out and expressed his sadness about the loss of protesting youths in the lekki shooting and he also assures justice
- 7 PART-TIME JOBS YOU CAN DO TO KEEP SAPA AWAY
- IOI Picks: Become The Face Of IOI
- Back To School Essentials: First Semester Vibes In OAU
- OAU lecturer shows affection to pupils of St. Peter and Paul Primary School
- Martin Luther King Jr. day (January 17th)