The 2019 Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar has expressed his sympathy with the victims of the Lekki tollgate shooting in Lagos and urged President Buhari to address the nation.
The Lekki tollgate massacre on Tuesday evening is the bloodshed of unarmed #EndSARS protesters stranded at the protest ground due to an imposed curfew announced barely 4 hours to implementation.
In reaction to the attack, Atiku condemned the mass shooting orchestrated by the Nigerian army on the citizen, and also pleaded to the president to address the nation.
Still on lekki toll gate massacre, The former vice president shared a video on his IG page where he said, “I urge President Buhari to speak to the nation even as he speedily implements the demands laid out by our young compatriots.
Meanwhile, inside OAU media had previously reported that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo finally voiced out and expressed his sadness about the loss of protesting youths in the lekki shooting and he also assures justice
- OAU At 60 Sports Festival: Crouching football, hidden other sports
- NAMS OAU Announces Election Results
- We Can Go On Strike Anytime ― ASUU
- Photo: Part One Students of The Department of Anthropology And Sociology Extends Their Hands to The Orphanage Home
- ASUU OAU Chapter Makes Available 2021 Scholarship Award For Indigent Student