A. Principal’s Scholarships At Queen’s University – Canada 2021;
Queen’s University – Canada is awarding the Principal’s Scholarships to International students who are passionate about studying for a degree
program at the Institution. QU offers a variety of degree programs that help students gain great knowledge and nimble skills required in today’s
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
Type: Bachelor degree
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award:$4,000
Number of Awards: Unlimited
1. Applicants must have Academic average (see high school grades) 95.0% + IB Diploma Programme requirements: 39 + core
2. Applicants must be International Students
3. Applicants must be proficient in English Language
4. Applicants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
How To Apply: Click Here To Begin Application Process
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
B. Study In USA: University of Maine International Presidential Scholarships – 2021
Applications for the University of Maine, United States of America (USA) international presidential scholarship is currently ongoing. The scholarship offers a number of International Presidential Scholarships to international students willing to pursue undergraduate studies at the university.
Read also: Scholarship Opportunities to Study Abroad.
Scholarship Value: $15,000 every Academic Year
Application Deadline: Ongoing
To be taken at (country): United States of America (USA)
Type: Undergraduate taught
1. International first-year and transfer undergraduate students are eligible to be considered for this award.
2. Students receiving the Canadian resident tuition rate are not eligible for this award.
3. Sponsored students are not eligible for this award.
1. The International Presidential Scholarship is awarded to the top tier of international applications each year.
2. Female applicants and applicants from countries underrepresented in the University of Maine international student population are encouraged to apply.
Duration of Scholarship: maximum of 8 semesters (4 academic years) for a student entering as a first-year applicant and 6 semesters (3 academic years) for a transfer student.
How to Apply: Applicants are considered for this scholarship when they apply for application in the school.
Visit: https://umaine.edu/international/international-admissions/undergraduate-admissions/ for Application procedure. Applicants do not need to submit SAT and ACT scores to be considered for this award.
For more information, visit the official scholarship page.
C. Boston University, USA Presidential Scholarship – 2020
Boston University, USA is offering the Presidential Scholarship to incoming first-year students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement as well as excellence beyond the classroom.
Value of Award: $25,000 every year for four years
You might like: Reasons you should try out Oral sex
Eligibility: International incoming first-year students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement. In addition to being among our most academically talented students, Presidential Scholars demonstrate excellence beyond the classroom and are leaders in their schools and communities.
To be Taken at (Country): USA
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are to visit: https://www.bu.edu/admissions/apply/
Click on “APPLY NOW: COMMON APPLICATION”
Click on “Apply Now” or “Create an account”
Click on “First Year Student”
Proceed to fill in the required details, create an account and complete the registration process
Note: No additional essays or application forms are required.
Students who wish to be considered for the Presidential Scholarship should submit their application and supporting credentials by December 1
For more on this scholarship, visit the official scholarship page.