Fire Guts Hostel in OAU-CDL

Get latest updates From Inside OAU Media !

Join 100+ Telegram Subscribers and start receiving important updates & gist to via telegram

Panic erupted on Friday when a Boys’ Hostel housing Predegree & JUPEB Students of O.A.U-CDL at the Moro area of Ile-Ifé, Osun State, experienced a fire outbreak while most of the students were on Campus.

The Hostel named “Mercy of God” is an off campus Hostel solely for Predites as well as JUPEBites. The fire, which students and residents alike said started at around 10am – 11am was caused by the explosion of a Gas cylinder.

While it was happening!

Read also: Benefits of Virtual Classes

It was reported that one of the boys was making use of his Gas cylinder in cooking, however, the gas cylinder suddenly exploded, causing the Fire incident.

Aftermath of the Fire Incident

We gathered from an eyewitness who said that there was no casualty recorded, but he added that virtually all the rooms in the Hostel got burnt together with belongings of students.

Whilst the school authorities have not identified anybody injured in the inferno, it was reported that one of the students fainted, but was revived soon afterwards.

READ ALSO :-  Football legend,Maradona is dead

See also: 20+ Stages all O.A.U. Students go through

All thanks to God as no single life was lost in the whole catastrophe.

Stay with us for more Breaking News!

Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!

Receive Constant Updates through our Social Media Channels:
Facebook -  @insideoaumedia
Twitter - @insideoaumedia
Instagram - @insideoaumedia
Tiktok - @insideoaumedia