The Denys Holland Scholarship aims to support undergraduate students from any country, who without the support of the scholarship would be unable to secure the funding required to study at UCL, and who can demonstrate their intention to make full use of the activities offered by UCL and the Student Union.
Denys Holland Scholarship aims to support undergraduate students who without support, would be unable to secure the funding required to study at UCL. There is one award for 2021/22.
The scholarship covers the Bachelor’s Degree Programme in any subject offered at the University of London, UK
Table of Contents
- Scholarship Summary
- Scholarship Requirements
- Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Method of Application
- Deadline: July 2, 2021
- Host Country: United Kingdom UK
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Secondary School Scholarships | Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship (£9,000)
- Deadline: July 2, 2021
• hold a valid UCL Student Number
• hold a valid UCAS Application Number (not UCAS Registration number)
• hold an offer of admission to UCL for full-time undergraduate study commencing in September 2021, in any department;
• be in financial need;
• be able to demonstrate that they have broad interests and intend to be actively involved in and contribute to the life of the university.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The scholarship is worth £9,000 per year for three years, subject to satisfactory academic progress. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of financial need, subject to applicants demonstrating their intention to play a full part in extracurricular activities of UCL and the Students Union.
Applicants will be required to detail their current outside interests and indicate areas of nonacademic activity which they would hope to pursue while a student. They will also have to provide information on their financial circumstances and other sources of income being sought to fund their studies – additional information may be requested by the selection panel.
The application form and guidance notes can be downloaded below:
Completed applications and supporting documentations should be submitted by emailing Student Funding Office (email@example.com)
Method of Application
Applicants must provide UCL Student Number or UCAS Application Number for applications to be considered valid. Complete applications and supporting documentations should be submitted by email before 11.59pm BST, Friday 2 July 2021.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline: July 2, 2021