- Election results of the Obafemi Awolowo University Chapter of the Nigerian Association of Microbiology Students (NAMS) have been announced officially today.
This was made known in a document signed by the general secretary of the Association’s Electoral Committee, Sulu Fatimah.
Below is a list of all the newly elected candidates, alongside their portfolios;
1) President – Pirisola Victor Oluwatobi (Warri)
2) Vice President – Odejobi Ayomide Oluwayinmi (Ayomide)
Get latest updates From Inside OAU Media !
Join 10,000+ Inside OAU Media Subscribers and start receiving important updates & gist to your Mail
3) General Secretary : Ogunbunmi Deji (Supreme)
Do you have a groundbreaking story you would like us to publish? Please reach us through [email protected] or click here to submit to submit guest post
4) Public Relation Officer – Dorcas Aworinade(Tabitah)
5) Director of sports : Oluwasade Ayeyemi Moses (Yemi)
6) Librarian: Azoho Emmanuel Oghenero (Water)
7) Assistant General Secretary : Olasupo Olawunmi Azeezah (Zyzah)
8) Academic Director : Isiolaotan Isaiah Iyanuoluwa (God’s Parrot)
9) Director of Socials :Akinmola Olawande Eunice (Wendy)
TRF elected candidates
- Ayela Isaac Osigbod
- Lawal Jannat
- Lana Christopher
- Daniel Ibunkunoluwa Oladimeji
- Ojo Emmanuel Ayobami“`
- Akande Gabriel
- Oseni Kawthara Abidemi
- Bibire Timileyin comfort
- Falade Favour Adeyinka
Inside OAU Media congratulates the Winners of the election, and wishes them a successful tenure in office.
For more updates, join our Channel via the WhatsApp Icon below.
©️ Niyi de great Reporting for Inside OAU Media
Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!