The Non-fungible Token (NFT) Talents Program 2022 is accepting applications. In the NFT Space, the NFT Talents Program is an 18-week mentorship program that develops future leaders. In order to enable ambitious and young career initiates enter the non-fungible token (NFT) ecosystem, they have established this program with three phases. It is their mission to show you the ropes so that you can succeed in the burgeoning NFT industry as an entrepreneur, technologist, lawyer, investor, or multiplicator. The only requirement is that you submit an application; there is no cost associated with this program. Starting on June 7, 2022, a maximum of 100 applications will be accepted into this program.
Participants who successfully complete the program and move on to the next stage of their career can pursue the following options:
- You take the helm of a lucrative NFT venture with an initial market capitalization of more than $1 million dollars.
- Once you’ve completed the program, you’ll have the skills necessary to work on NFT apps and token protocol development.
- In the future, you’ll work as a lawyer, giving legal advice to aspiring business owners and corporations.
- When you invest in companies and protocols, you become a part of shaping the future.
- An important “node” in the network becomes a multiplier or influencer in the NFT space.
Get latest updates From Inside OAU Media !
Join 10,000+ Inside OAU Media Subscribers and start receiving important updates & gist to your Mail
Summary of Scholarships
Do you have a groundbreaking story you would like us to publish? Please reach us through [email protected]
- Level of Study: Entrepreneurs
- Institution(s): Non-fungible Token (NFT)
- Study in: Online Program
- Program Period: 18 weeks
- Deadline: May 16, 2022.
Coverage of Scholarships
- Become a part of NFT. This program is designed to make it simple for you to enter the NFT market. It is widely considered that this program will have a substantial impact on your employment prospects and professional path in the future.
- A well-defined learning path. In addition, you will be able to understand NFT as a concept and evaluate NFT applications after taking this course. From entrepreneurs to lawyers, investors, and corporations, you will have the option to “access” this unique domain.
- A thriving web of connections. Finally, they’ll be able to connect NFT professionals with each other and share information. The breadth and depth of one’s personal network are critical in a small but dynamic and rising profession like this.
- A “boot camp” for NFTs
If you meet the following criteria:
- You are over the age of 18
- To learn more about blockchain and non-fungible tokens, you need at least 12 hours of free time per week.
- The two things you’re most passionate about are technology and ideally finance as well.
- You have a knack for numbers.
- As a native English speaker and writer, you have a command of the language.
- You’ve already had the opportunity to lead in your life (extra-curricular roles count as well) Having extensive expertise in the field of technology (e.g., smart contract experience)
- In order to test and analyze multiple NFT protocols on Ethereum or another foundation layer, you must have a working knowledge of at least one computer language
- You’re confident in front of a group of people you’ve never met before.
- When it comes to meeting program milestones, you have a “the best I can do” mentality and strive to meet the deadlines set.
- You do all in your power to make it to each and every one of our scheduled meetings (every second Tuesday, starting on June 7, 2022; starting approximately at 4:30 PM CEST)
How can I apply for Non-fungible Token (NFT) 2022 Talents Program for Young Innovators?
- Interested in learning more and being qualified? To submit an application, go to Non-fungible Token (NFT) on docs.google.com.
- If you have decided to apply, you can do so by filling out this application form (you will need to upload a motivation letter and CV as a PDF file for the application; a Gmail address is also required). Any queries or concerns should be directed to [email protected], and we will react as quickly as possible. Thanks for your interest in FS Blockchain!
Scholarship Official Website
Visit the official Non-fungible Token (NFT) Program website to learn more.
Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!