Year after year, the Nigeria Higher Education Foundation identifies talented young Nigerians from the various Partner Universities who have demonstrated strong academic excellence as well as well-roundedness in both professional and extracurricular pursuits. The Nigeria Higher Education Foundation then provides them with intensive career training and skill-building exercises that will aid them in their long-term development.
The NHEF Scholars Program is intended to support undergraduate students who are enrolled in any of the NHEF Partner Universities in Nigeria for the 2022 academic session who are enrolled in any of the NHEF Partner Universities in Nigeria.
Summary of Scholarships
Get latest updates From Inside OAU Media !
Join 10,000+ Inside OAU Media Subscribers and start receiving important updates & gist to your Mail
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Nigeria Higher Education Foundation
- Study in: Nigeria
- Program Period: 4 Years
- Deadline: May 31, 2022
Do you have a groundbreaking story you would like us to publish? Please reach us through [email protected]
Coverage of Scholarships
- They want to see a significant increase in the number of well-educated Nigerians who hold positions of leadership in Nigeria and other countries around the world. In order to reach this goal, they are working to close the skills gap in vital areas of the economy by offering talented Nigerian university students with a variety of programs ranging from critical on-the-job training to hands-on skills seminars, among other things. They provide world-class instruction and support to their Scholars, with the assistance of their partner companies, enabling them to compete effectively in the job market after graduation.
- The Nigerian Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) provides bright students with the chance to enter the business sector through partnerships with top organizations in important areas in Nigeria. Financial services, corporate law, engineering, and technology are some of the most important businesses.
- To be eligible for the NHEF scholarship program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Only students who are enrolled in their penultimate year at an NHEF partner university are eligible to apply. In the previous year’s enrollment class, students were in the third year of a four-year study program or the fourth year of a five-year study program, respectively. The National Higher Education Foundation will verify that each application has been registered with the University’s Registrar
- The amount of entitlement you are entitled to is determined on your degree program.
- Candidates for the NHEF Scholars program must demonstrate an unwavering dedication to leadership, community service, philanthropy, and the ability to make a positive influence on people and communities around the world.
- Students in their last year of study at one of our partner universities, i.e. 300-level students enrolled in a 4-year course or 400-level students enrolled in a 5-year degree, are eligible applicants.
- The NHEF Partner Universities are listed above in alphabetical order.
How can I apply for Nigeria Higher Education Foundation
Interested in learning more and being qualified? To apply, visit the Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) website at www.thenhef.org.
Scholarship Official Website
Visit the official NHEF website website to learn more.
Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!