EMI is now taking entries from undergraduate students enrolled in postsecondary institutions in West Africa for its 2022 essay competition, which will take place in the United States.
Entrants are invited to submit essays for the Excellent Minds Initiative (EMI) Essay Competition – The Excellent Minds Social and Youth Empowerment Initiative is responsible for the creation of the Competition. Every year, undergraduate students at tertiary institutions compete in an essay competition. The tournament is intended at encouraging critical thinking, harnessing ideas, and developing the talents, abilities, gifts, and skills that are inherent in African children and young people. Over the years, the Excellent Minds Essay Competition has been held in many Nigerian universities to encourage students to think critically. Several innovative and high-impact student projects and ideas have been inspired by it since its formal introduction, all of which have been directed towards addressing some of Nigeria’s most serious problems.
Summary of Scholarships
Get latest updates From Inside OAU Media !
Join 10,000+ Inside OAU Media Subscribers and start receiving important updates & gist to your Mail
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Excellent Minds Social and Youth Empowerment Initiative
- Study in: Nigeria
- Program Period: 4 years
- Deadline: May 5, 2022
Do you have a groundbreaking story you would like us to publish? Please reach us through [email protected]
Coverage of Scholarships
- First Prize: An Apple iPad with a plaque on the wall
- Second Prize: a Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite tablet computer and a commemorative plaque
- Kindle 6′′ Wi-Fi eBook Reader [10th generation] and a Plaque are awarded to the third-place winner.
- The best 5 essays will also be published on EMI’s website, where the entire online community will be able to read them without restriction.
- Open to all West African undergraduate students; they may be enrolled in any of West Africa’s higher institutions’ departments.
- Take a look at: Scholarship Essay Examples – How To Write One
- The date, time, and location of the EMI Essay Competition’s interview.
- By May 30, 2022, the semi-finalists will be informed of their status.
- With the exception of the grand finale, the entire competition will be conducted online. This year’s grand finale will take place on actual ground in Lagos, the capital of Nigeria.
How can I apply for Essay Scholarship 2022 West African Students?
- Is this something you’d be interested in? Check out Google Drive for the Excellent Minds Social and Youth Empowerment Initiative.
- Distinguish and offer joint solutions to some of the most pressing problems affecting West Africa in no more than a thousand words. They should not jeopardize their obligations to other African countries with these solutions.
- Include page numbers, 12-point Times New Roman or Arial font, and 1.5-line spacing.
- Cover page and references are not included in the word count for your essay
- All entries must be written in English.
Scholarship Official Website
Visit the official website Excellent Minds Social and Youth Empowerment Initiative to apply
Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!