The University of Derby, in collaboration with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, is providing eight scholarships to international students wishing to enroll in postgraduate courses beginning in September 2022 at the university. The GREAT Scholarships 2022 initiative, which was developed by the British Council in collaboration with 41 UK universities, provides financial assistance to postgraduate students who wish to pursue higher education options in the United Kingdom.
Applicants must be from one of the following countries in order to be considered:
Summary of Scholarships
Get latest updates From Inside OAU Media !
Join 10,000+ Inside OAU Media Subscribers and start receiving important updates & gist to your Mail
- Level of Study: Postgraduate
- Institution(s): University Of Derby
- Study in: London
- Program Period: 2 years
- Deadline: June 1, 2022
Do you have a groundbreaking story you would like us to publish? Please reach us through [email protected]
Coverage of Scholarships
A total of £11,000 in financial assistance is available to qualifying students completing one year of postgraduate study at the University of Derby.
- Citizen of a world-class destination nation
- have earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited UK university that qualifies you for admission to a postgraduate program there
- Successfully completing a UK postgraduate taught course of study
- With relevant job experience or a demonstrated interest in the suggested subject matter, the candidate should be considered.
- Meet the University of Derby’s English language requirement.
- being open-minded about studying at a UK university and being willing to represent the University of Derby by promoting the advantages of doing so by participating in classes and extracurricular activities.
- Willing to create a personal and academic relationship with the United Kingdom as a scholar.
- Be an advocate for scholarships to show your support for the GREAT brand’s high standards.
- Willing to participate in a gathering of all UK-based GREAT scholars, in order to share experiences and gather impressions of studying in the UK.
- Returning the favor:
- Willing to demonstrate future contributions to capacity-building and socio-economic growth through the benefits received after graduation from UK higher education.
- Becoming a GREAT Ambassador and sharing my experiences with future GREAT Scholars is something I’d like to do on a regular basis.
- Alumni of the GREAT Scholarships are willing to share their experiences of studying in the UK with prospective students.
How can I apply for Great Postgraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students?
- The form below should be used to submit an application for the British Council GREAT scholarship after you have been offered a place. An essay of no more than 500 words is required as part of your application to explain why you are interested in the subject matter you studied in the past. You should be motivated to apply to your desired degree program because of your interest in or knowledge in this area. This essay, along with your previous academic achievements and your demonstrated potential, will be considered in the shortlisting process.
- Video interviews may be required for some applicants who have been shortlisted.
- The application date for this scholarship is 1 June 2022 at 23:59 BST.
- If you earn a GREAT scholarship from the University of Derby, you are not eligible for any other scholarships or reductions.
- Please keep in mind that only citizens of China, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, or Thailand are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Official Website
Visit the official website Great Website to apply
Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!