Get latest updates From Inside OAU Media !
In order to encourage and support brilliant women in the field of finance, particularly those seeking professions in financial asset management, market risk management, and derivatives finance within the capital markets, the Women in Finance Scholarship was established. Applicants from any country, who are female citizens, are encouraged to apply. Applicants must be enrolled in a post-graduate degree (Master’s or PhD) in Finance at a recognized university. In addition to their yearly Women in Finance Scholarship program, FINCAD, the Capital Markets Group of Zafin, continues committed to helping brilliant women in the capital markets.
Summary of Scholarships
- Level of Study: Postgraduate
- Institution(s): FINCAD
- Study in: Canada
- Program Period: 1 Year
- Deadline: May 31, 2022
Coverage of Scholarships
- In order to enable one deserving lady pursue graduate-level studies in finance, a yearly grant of US$20,000 is given out. Half of the award money is given to the winner, and half goes to her school to help with tuition.
- The following requirements must be met in order to be considered for the 2022 scholarship:
- Prior to January 1, 2022 or February 1, 2023, you must have started your post-graduate Finance studies.
- Full-time enrollment in a Master’s or PhD program in finance for academic years 2022-2023.
- Do not have more than ten years of total job experience and fewer than five years of professional finance experience.
How can I apply for FINCAD 2022 Women in Finance Scholarship ?
- Interested in learning more and being qualified? To submit an application, go to FINCAD on webportalapp.com.
- For the Women in Finance Scholarship opportunity for the year 2022, please submit your application using this website’s official application page link. Please keep in mind that you have the option of creating an account and saving your work as you go.
Scholarship Official Website
Visit the official website FINCAD website to apply
Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!
Leave a Comment