As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative, Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited pledges to train and develop human resources on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC. As a result, NAE is now accepting applications for the 2022/2023 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme from appropriately qualified and motivated Nigerian graduates. – There are two categories for the award:
- Study abroad at a reputed university in a foreign country
- Nigerian – For a recognized Nigerian university.
Summary of Scholarships
- Level of Study: Undergraduates
- Institution(s): Nigerian AGIP Oil Company Limited
- Study in: Nigeria
- Program Period: 7 Months
- Deadline: June 3, 2022
Get latest updates From Inside OAU Media !
Join 10,000+ Inside OAU Media Subscribers and start receiving important updates & gist to your Mail
Coverage of Scholarships
Do you have a groundbreaking story you would like us to publish? Please reach us through [email protected]
It a fully funded scholarship
- To be eligible for the NAE PostGraduate Scholarship Award in 2022/23, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have at least an upper-secondary degree from a recognized Nigerian institution.
- Have been accepted for a one-year Master’s Degree program in any of the following fields at a Nigerian or Overseas university (depending on the category being applied for).
- To be eligible, you must be under the age of 28 on December 31st, 2022.
- Doing a year of service in the National Youth Service Corps.
- A passport valid for at least a year from September 2022 is required (applicable to overseas category).
- .Only those candidates who have been selected for further consideration will be contacted in order to schedule an appointment for the aptitude exam.
- Candidates who have been selected for further consideration will be notified through text message and email of the day and time of the qualifying test (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
- Not eligible for this award are those who work for NAE or any of its affiliates, as well as their immediate family members.
- It is not possible to apply if you have already received a similar award from NAE, another affiliate company, or an agency.
- Prior to beginning this application, please read the Instructions carefully to ensure that you do not make any mistakes that could result in disqualification.
- The preceding requirements must be followed to the letter.
- Applicant Requirements for Admission
- With a white background, a passport photo of 450 by 450 pixels
- Provisional admission letter to any renowned university for the 2021/2022 session – local or abroad. The course for which the applicant has applied must be specified in this letter of acceptance.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Honors
- Discharge Certificate from the NYSC
- Driving license, voter registration card, or national identity card are all acceptable forms of identification.
- Only the Overseas category’s International Passport Data Page is valid (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2022)
- The local authority issues a birth certificate.
- The NAE Declaration of Compliance Form
How can I apply for Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) 2022 Post Graduates Scholarship For Nigerian Students ?
- Candidates must complete and sign a NAE compliance declaration form before moving further with the application process. The NAE compliance declaration can be downloaded here: https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAE compliance.pdf..
- To minimize confusion while uploading the scanned papers, be sure to label them correctly.
- Upload the correct files in the correct section.
- The “Apply Now” button is at the top of the screen.
- Create an account by clicking “Register Now” on the page.
- To activate your account, go to your inbox and check your email.
- To return to the Scholarship site, click www.scholastica.ng.
- To get started, you’ll need to enter your e-mail address and password from your registered account.
- Only the Personal Details, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections are required to be filled out by candidates. Uploading only relevant papers is a requirement for candidates (refer to section A). The Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award is also open to Overseas category applicants, so those who are interested are urged to do so.
- No secondary level, bank account, or undergraduate profile verification form is required to be filled out by applicants.
- Make sure the application name matches the documentation names in the same sequence. If you don’t have a sworn affidavit or certificate, you can upload one here.
- To avoid uploading mistakes, double-check that all documents have been seen after uploading.
- Keep an eye out for problems by rechecking the application’s data
- The application website for the 2021/2022 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards may be found at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships2022 or by returning to www.scholastica.ng and selecting the 2021/2022 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards.
- An email will be sent to you to let you know that your application has been accepted.
Scholarship Official Website
Visit the official website NAE website to apply
Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!