With a manufacturing capacity of 48.6 million tonnes per year, Dangote Cement Plc is the top cement firm in Sub-Saharan Africa. We’re looking for high-potential, dynamic, and passionate self-starters to join our 2022 Graduate Trainee program as part of our strategic objective to help Africa’s economies grow and recruit talent to our organization.
As a Dangote Cement Plc employee, you’ll learn about worldwide company operations and the fundamentals of cement manufacturing. Our organization’s expansion will be aided by your training and development as well. If you work with us, you’ll get to learn from a wide range of experts in their respective fields, including those in the heart of Lagos, who are experts in their respective disciplines.
Some of your duties as a graduate trainee will include, but not be restricted to:
- Observing employees at Dangote Cement from various departments
- Be a part of team building exercises, meetings, and training sessions while on the job.
- Keeping a record of what you’ve learnt and what you’ve experienced.
- Compiling data and presenting it to other members of the team.
- New suggestions for improving existing systems are proposed.
- Creating a positive atmosphere in the workplace by fostering long-term professional connections with employees.
- Assisting the Supervisor in whatever way feasible with research and other duties as assigned.
- Whenever necessary, completing fieldwork or traveling to multiple work locations.
- Keeping the company’s reputation in good standing at all times.
Get latest updates From Inside OAU Media !
Join 10,000+ Inside OAU Media Subscribers and start receiving important updates & gist to your Mail
Summary of Scholarships
Do you have a groundbreaking story you would like us to publish? Please reach us through [email protected]
- Level of Study: College School
- Institution(s): Aliko Dangote Foundation (ADF)
- Study in: Nigeria
- Program Period: 5 Years
- Deadline: Currently opened
Coverage of Scholarships
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- A bachelor’s degree or higher national diploma in a relevant field.
- A second-class lower or lower credit is required.
- In order to apply, you must have finished your military service between 2021 and the application deadline.
- Applicants must be at least 27 years old
- A minimum of five O’level credits, including English language and mathematics, must be obtained in a single sitting.
- Having previous work experience isn’t required, although it can be beneficial
- Excellent communication abilities in both written and spoken form
- The ability to use all of the features of Microsoft Office.
- Be inventive and innovative…
How can I apply for Dangote Cement Plc 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme for Nigerian Graduates?
Is this something you’d like to do? Workable.com has an application for the Aliko Dangote Foundation (ADF).
Scholarship Official Website
Visit the official website Dangote Cement website to apply
Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!