The two-day program’s goal is to help the school build a relationship with the best university students in the country before and after they graduate. Engaging with these outstanding students is the primary goal of exposing them to a world-class school and identifying eligible candidates for the LBS Management Scholarship Academy. Additionally, we are looking for future administrators and faculty members to join our team. The school might use this method to create a pool of talented students for the continent of Africa.
Summary of Scholarships
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Lagos Business School
- Study in: Nigeria
- Program Period: Unspecified
- Deadline: June 24, 2022
Get latest updates From Inside OAU Media !
Join 10,000+ Inside OAU Media Subscribers and start receiving important updates & gist to your Mail
Coverage of Scholarships
Do you have a groundbreaking story you would like us to publish? Please reach us through [email protected]
- It is the goal of the LBS Young Talents’ Program to:
- Show people what it’s like to work in LBS as a professor, researcher, or administrative assistant.
- Learn about a career in Management research and teaching.
- The Management Scholarship Academy and LBS PhD program will be used to introduce students to their options for pursuing an academic career.
- Talk about the origins and influences of LBS’s culture and history.
- Set up a network of talented young people who may also be interested in the MBA program.
- Candidate should not be older than 30 at the time of the interview.
- The program is open to students in their final year of college or university, as well as recent graduates.
- First- or second-class upper-class standing is required for these pupils.
- Previous YTP participants are ineligible to reapply for the program.
How can I apply for Lagos Business School Young Talents Programme 2022 for Bright University Students & Graduates ?
- Your interest and qualifications? Please visit Lagos Business School on Google Docs to begin the application process.
- Forms can be downloaded and filled out at YTP.org (Click Here).
- Make an introductory video of yourself that is no longer than one (1) minute in length. Your educational background, leadership experience, and/or work experience should be included (if applicable).
Scholarship Official Website
For more details, click here
Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!