We’re looking for Investment Analysts to help with new business development, transaction execution, and active portfolio management in Nigeria.
In developing countries, private sector financial development is vital to promoting successful and sustainable economies. Financial markets that are well-functioning can help boost job creation and economic growth by allocating resources where they are most productive. It is in IFC’s interest to place a high value on investments in the financial sector, because doing so helps to spur growth in all other areas.
The Africa Infrastructure section of the International Finance Corporation (IFC) is in need of an Investment Analyst. the Horn of Africa, North Africa, Nigeria, the Cape Verde Islands, Guinea Bissau (the former Portuguese colony), Equatorial Guinea, Sao Tome and Principe, and the Horn of Africa (collectively referred to as “the Region”), and the hiring group is in the business of locating and executing investments in these fields. The IFC’s Investment Officers, who develop, negotiate, structure, and oversee IFC investment programs, work closely with the organization’s Investment Analysts. This role is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, and is expected to cover all of the company’s divisions.
Get latest updates From Inside OAU Media !
Join 10,000+ Inside OAU Media Subscribers and start receiving important updates & gist to your Mail
Summary of Scholarships
Do you have a groundbreaking story you would like us to publish? Please reach us through [email protected]
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): World Bank
- Study in: Lagos
- Program Period: Unspecified
- Deadline: June 8, 2022
Coverage of Scholarships
- A retirement plan, medical, life, and disability insurance, paid leave, including parental leave, and appropriate accommodations for those with disabilities are all part of the comprehensive benefits package provided by the World Bank Group.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher is required, and a concentration in finance is encouraged.
- Experience working at a top-tier financial institution for a minimum of two years and possessing a documented track record; experience is also required in the creation of financial models.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, as well as strong commercial judgment, are required in order to identify problems and provide original and workable solutions.
- Capability to work effectively in teams comprised of people from diverse backgrounds and across boundaries.
- Skills in working well with others have been shown.
- Strong focus on providing excellent service to customers, along with an openness to receiving feedback and considering new suggestions.
- Capability to oversee and finish many projects at once while adhering to strict deadlines when under time constraints.
- Interest in development issues and working in emerging markets.
- Excellent communication abilities in both the written and spoken forms of the English language. A working knowledge of Portuguese is a desirable skill.
How can I apply for World Bank Group Investment Analyst Program Qualification
- Are you interested, and do you qualify? To submit an application, please visit the World Bank’s website at worldbankgroup.csod.com.
Scholarship Official Website
For more details, visit World Bank website
Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!