This is a position that offers permanent employment and comes with a two-year training program that focuses primarily on the leadership development of future employees. By the end of 2022, the applicants are required to have earned at a minimum an undergraduate degree or a degree that is equal to that level.
The Program provides graduates with a full and well-rounded experience of the Vodacom business, including mentorship and coaching, as well as on-the-job training, while at the same time allowing them to earn a full wage and enjoy all of the perks of working full time. After the first two years, you will move into a destination role within the organization and continue your career there. Following the completion of Discover, you will have the chance to submit an application for a global assignment that will force you to operate outside of your comfort zone in order to develop your expertise and capacity for leadership
The Vodacom Internship program is a fixed-term contract that lasts for a year and gives participants the opportunity to get work experience while also participating in an intensive training program. It gives one the opportunity to make an income while also gaining useful work experience, exploring different career routes, and networking with professionals in the industry. This program serves as an entry point into the Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme as well as a stepping stone into permanent positions as opportunities become available. By the end of 2022, the applicants will need to have successfully completed the requirements for at least an associate’s degree or its equivalent.
Get latest updates From Inside OAU Media !
Join 10,000+ Inside OAU Media Subscribers and start receiving important updates & gist to your Mail
Summary of Scholarships
Do you have a groundbreaking story you would like us to publish? Please reach us through [email protected]
- Level of Study: Postgraduate
- Institution(s): Vodacom
- Study in: South Africa
- Program Period: 2 Years
- Deadline: August 31, 2022
Coverage of Scholarships
- Graduates who participate in the Program receive a full salary and all of the benefits that come with being full-time employees of Vodacom, in addition to receiving mentorship and coaching from experienced Vodacom employees and receiving on-the-job training. All of this is offered to them while they are also receiving on-the-job training.
- You must have less than two years of work experience following the completion of your studies.
- Applicants cannot be older than 26 years of age.
- Citizen of South Africa by birth or naturalization; however, citizens of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique, and Tanzania are encouraged to apply for consideration in those markets.
- You must have achieved an aggregate grade point average of at least 65 percent for all completed or most recent work in your academic career.
- Candidate must have completed at least one of the following bachelor’s degrees: B.Com., BSc., or B.Tech (NQF 7).
A National Diploma of three years’ duration (NQF 6) will only be accepted for consideration in the following areas:
- Engineering of Electrical and Electronic Devices
- Engineering and Development of Computer Software
- Information Technology and Information Management Systems
Dates, procedures, and locations of interviews for the Vodacom Graduate Programme
- The successful applicant for this position will have significant potential in all of the following areas:
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Abilities in communication
- Digital savviness
- Obsession with the consumer
- Complex problem solving
How can I apply for Vodacom 2022 Early Careers Programmes for Young Africans
You can apply on the organization’s website by clicking on the links below.
- The Graduate Program – https://career5.successfactors.eu/careers?company=vodafoneprP –
- You may find out more about our internship program at https://career5.SuccedFactor.eu/careers?company=vodafoneprP.
- The First Step
Please verify that you meet all of the above requirements before applying for a position..
- This is the next step:
Please click on the “Apply Now” button to register and apply after you have completed step one.
- This is the third step.
We’ll send you an email confirming receipt of your application once you’ve registered and submitted it. Your application will be thoroughly reviewed by our Resourcing Team, who will provide you with feedback at each step of the process!
Scholarship Official Website
For more details,visit Vodacom website
Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!