Get latest updates From Inside OAU Media !
Stanbic IBTC Holdings, commonly referred to as Stanbic IBTC is offering a scholarship programme that is aimed at encouraging hard work and academic excellence amongst Nigerian students and it is open to students who participated in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have gained admission into any Nigerian state or federal university.
A scholarship fund worth N40M to initiative to support the dreams and aspirations of 100 Nigerian youths over a duration of four academic years.
Eligibility For Stanbic IBTC Scholarship
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Reside in Nigeria and participated in the 2021 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Have a score of 250 and above in JAMB
- Have gained admission and have been properly enrolled in a Nigerian Federal or State University (“University”) with relevant evidence
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Valid ID Card
- UTME Result
- O’Level ( WAEC, NECO or GCE) Statement of Result or Certificate
- JAMB or University Admission Letter
The Deadline/Closing date for the Stanbic IBTC scholarship for undergraduates for 2022/2023 is on 30 November 2022.
Click here to apply
Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!
Please how did you apply for the stanbic ibtc bank Scholarship . thanks
I am.unable to apply and I don’t know why please help out