Applications for the Microsoft Software Engineering Internship program are open for Nigerian students to work with experienced personnel.
Come build community, explore your passions and do your best work at Microsoft with thousands of university graduates from every corner of the world. Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances.
- Host: Microsoft
- Category: Internships | Training
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Reward: Training | Mentorship | Networking | Support | Healthcare
- Deadline: Not Specified
Software engineers (SWEs) work with teammates to solve problems and build innovative software solutions. Interns are passionate about customers and product quality, and you provide technical guidance to Program Managers as they consider user needs and product requirements.
Interns will also be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods, and processes to leverage in your solutions.
Get latest updates From Inside OAU Media !
Join 10,000+ Inside OAU Media Subscribers and start receiving important updates & gist to your Mail
As an SWE, you are dedicated to the design, development, and testing of next-generation software which will empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more.
Do you have a groundbreaking story you would like us to publish? Please reach us through [email protected] or click here to submit to submit guest post
At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build a community, explore your passions and achieve your goals.
Please note that these roles will be starting in the summer of 2023
Interns are expected to:
- Applies engineering principles to solve complex problems through sound and creative engineering
- Quickly learns new engineering methods and incorporates them into his or her work processes
- Seeks feedback and applies internal or industry best practices to improve his or her technical solutions.
- Demonstrates skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment
To be considered for the Internship, you must:
- Be pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field
- Have at least one additional quarter/semester of school remaining following the completion of the internship
- Have Programming experience in an object-oriented language (C, C#, C++, Java, Python)
- Have the ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
Duration and Reward
- The program will run for 3 months
- Interns will receive Industry leading healthcare
- Interns will have also Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- And Giving programs
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Statement of Purpose
Method of Application
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Interested candidates should apply using the link below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!