Content Creators produce entertaining or educational material and are responsible for the contribution of information to IOI media. They create both digital media and offline content that caters to the interests of our audience.
A Content Creator’s various tasks include writing articles for a company’s web pages, e-books, and social media posts. He/she should also be adept at promoting content on social media. To be a successful Content Creator, one should be familiar with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads.
Being a Content Creator, one would need to have the ability to blend IOI content guidelines with creativity. Having a unique personality is an important and distinguishable asset.
As a Content Creator, one needs to have a sense of curiosity to identify problems worth solving. The insights that come from this inherent curiosity makes great content.
- Publish fascinating contents on our Social media platforms
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects
- Plan and manage social media platforms
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our social media traffic, service quotas, and target audience
- Ability to work in any other task assigned to you by your manager.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills & organizational skills
- Familiarity with OAU history
- Strong research skills
- Strong creative/analytical thinking skills
Interested candidate should submit their application through our email to [email protected] , vacancies @insideoau.com
for further enquiries, contact
Jade – 234 813 381 7072