The main objective of a graphics designer is to design graphics for use in media products such as magazine, labels, advertising and signage. It also include the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layout and photos.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. You need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well, be dedicated and work methodically as part of a team, we would like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Proven graphic design in experience
- A strong portfolio of previous graphic
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Photoshop, Corel, Illustration, etc)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines (48hours maximum)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Teamwork, ability to collaborate and flexibility.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Create the visual versions of brands, messages and communications.
- Brainstorms & mocks up ideas & design solutions
- Think creatively and use innovation to produce/refine appropriate creative interactive designs/ideas and concepts based on agreed briefs and objectives within agreed timelines and quality standards
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Designing Social Media Creatives for the company’s Social Media platforms.
Interested candidate should submit their application through our email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
for further enquiries, contact
Uriel – 23408173505715
Jade – 2348133817072